top of page

Some tips that may help

If you're leaving Argentina for some other country

If you're a returning Argentine, or if you're a foreigner who wishes to study, work or reside in Argentine, you might find the following links very handy:


- How to get certificates (birth, marriage, etc.) issued in Argentina if you are abroad

- RADEX (Módulo de Radicación a Distancia para Extranjeros) - DNM online application for residence in Argentina.

- Recognition of educational qualifications obtained abroad

 - Visas for foreigners who wish to visit Argentina as tourists.

If you're coming to Argentina
bottom of page