My working languages are Spanish and English, but I also speak Italian, French, some German and... now I am learning Norwegian!
If you wonder WHO'S THAT GIRL? and wish to know more about my education and experience, just click here!
YOU TRAVEL OR RELOCATE
AND YOU NEED TO HAVE
YOUR DOCUMENTS TRANSLATED
BY A CERTIFIED TRANSLATOR
If you need to have your documents translated by a sworn (also called certified) translator because they must be submitted to the official authorities of Argentina or your country of destination, I CAN HELP YOU! mong others, those documents may be:
- Personal documents (ID cards, passports; birth, marriage or death certificates, testaments and wills, or any other document related to Family Law,) good conduct certificate (also called police clearance certificates,) driving licences.
- Documents for the import or export of domestic animals (health and vaccination certificates, authorizations for the entry of the animal, quarantine applications, etc.).
- Judicial documents (divorce decrees, alimony, adoption decrees, visitation rights, etc..).
- Diplomas, academic transcripts, studies certificates, syllabi (educational programmes,) curricula, CVs, and other documents related to education.
- Applications for visas, work permits, study permits, family reunification permits, temporary or permanent residence permits, passports and other immigration documents.
- Financial or accounting documentation, such as credit card or bank statements, and documents related to real or personal property: sales agreements, deeds, mortgages, etc. regarding your cars, boats, etc.
- Commercial or company documentation: articles/memorandum of association –UK–, bylaws/articles of association or incorporation –US–, balance sheets, rehabilitation proceedings, bankruptcy, etc.
I invite you to continue reading about
what a private translation is,
what a sworn translation is,
what you need to do
And, as a bonus... some
HANDY TIPS FOR TRAVELLERS!
You have a tourism related business and your goal is to attract passengers or tourists to your company. However... many of those prospective customers don't speak your language.
I can help you to promote your travel and tourism business by translating your website and promotional material into Spanish and get to more people!
What I offer you may interest you...
What about EXPANDING YOUR BUSINESS?
I invite you to click here and continue reading.
YOU OWN A
TOURISM RELATED COMPANY
AND YOU WANT
TO COMMUNICATE YOUR SERVICES
TO YOUR POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS
Translation of documents for you to travel and relocate
Translation for your Tourism & Hospitality company